How much shall we bet?
This article talks about the solar system, different ideals of how the solar system and the universe works. The article is a narrated article where two persons are having a discusion and that present diffrent opinions about the universe and it's componentes. Each of these two individuals present concrete ideas that have good evidence, but don't always agree on what one or the other says. Both of thses individals are extreemly sure of their answers and want to bet to see who is right and who is wrong. My opinion is that both are right, I am not a person that has a lot of knowledge of the universe, but what these two individuals present seem to be the truth, therefore I agree with both. I think this is a very interesting article with very interesting facts and ideas.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario